Friday, July 1, 2011

SNSDC9 - Red, White, & Blue

What better way to kick off a looooooooooong Holiday weekend than to play along with this week's Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge?!  It's a red, white, and blue theme so it will put you in the mood for the 4th of July festivities!  Remember, you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Stamp to play along.  This week I chose the Party Hat Cocoa Digital Stamp.  




Have you tried digital papers yet?  I didn't have any red, white, and blue papers and so I tried some digi papers this week and I LOVE them!  The papers on this card are from the Doodle Pantry Stars and Stripes paper pack. I can tell you I will be using more digi papers in the future.  Ever rifle through your huge stash of designer paper only to be frustrated that nothing you have fits what you've got cookin' in your noggin for a card?  Problem solved!  Do a little search for digi paper and you'll find what you need.....and more.   I am obsessed with baker's twine lately, too.  Did you know you can buy Baker's Twine is all sorts of beautiful colors from the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Store for only $1.99 for 20 yards?!  Anyway, here are the copics I used to color that cute image:




Now, hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge Blog to see what my fellow DT members have created for the challenge and then show us what you've got!


I am also entering this card in this week's challenge over on the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog (red, white, and blue challenge) and the Stamp Something Challenge (digi day).

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, and nicely colored. Happy 4th of July to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful patriot card!! I love the design and papers! Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for 4th of July and that little mouse is exquisitely colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim........This little mouse is just adorable!!! Thanks for the links for more digi papers. I do love them, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!