Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bridal Shower folded Invitations

I was asked to make some bridal shower invitations.  The bride's colors are black and cranberry.  Here's what I created:


I hand drew the silhouette and cut it out.  I stamped the flourish from the SU Priceless stamp set in versa mark and covered with glitter for a little glitz on the gown and tied some white seam binding in a knot around the waistline.  I heat embossed the sentiment.  Pretty simple, but packs a nice punch as it contrasts against the PTI scarlet jewel and black CS.  Oh, and I used a Martha Stewart borer punch as well.  



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. These are gorgeous.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and colour choice! They look really elegant!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful invite!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim........It's just gorgeous! What a lovely invitation! You've been doing a lot for weddings/invitations lately. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will make lovely invitations, you are very clever! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!