Friday, July 29, 2011

SNSDC13 - Orange, yellow, and Green

Well, it has been a fun ride, but I am stepping down from my DT position at the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog.  So, this card is my final DT card, BUT I will be announcing some exciting news on Monday so check back!  Anyway, this week's challenge is a color challenge.  Orange, yellow and green are the colors and I knew I wanted use the new 6 Petal Flower digital stamp to play along.




I went with a CAS design to really let the flowers take center stage.  I stamped that big "Merci" sentiment from the PTI "Think Big Favorites #3 stamp set though I was wishing I had a big "Aloha" stamp.  Wouldn't that have been perfect?!  Anyway, I cut out all of the flowers and then popped up the orange blooms with foam adhesive so that I could add dimension and easily layer the flowers.  You can't really see it in the picture, but I added some clear spica pen to the flowers for some shimmer.  I must say......I do love this card!  :)


Here are the copics I used to color the flowers and leaves:


OK, so now it is your turn to pick out a Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Stamp and play along with us!   Swing by the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge Blog see my talented DT members' creations for this challenge and then show us your stuff by linking up your entry!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these colorful blooms on the kraft and brown! Gorgeous C&S design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Kim! LOVE this layout and your coloring on the flowers! STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! The flowers are colored so pretty and they just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim............What a beauty!! Love the colors and your design. Can't wait to hear your big news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blooms Kim!!! The colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!