Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SSSC126 - It's a Girl!

Each week I sit down and write out the list of challenges in which I want to play along.  My list for the week is mostly sketch challenges so not much to combine this week!  I had yet to ink up one of my newest PTI sets called Bundle of Love so I decided to break it open to play along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #126.  My cards always seem to come together quickly when I play along using one of Karen's sketches and this was no exception.



Here's the sketch:



Stamps:  PTI Bundle of Love  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI kraft, white, sweet blush, and berry sorbet DSP:  PTI polka dot parade  Tools:  Martha Stewart border punch   Accessories:  PTI berry sorbet saddle stitch ribbon, pearls

6 comments:

  1. How cute...I love the polka dots and the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I love how you paper pieced the baby's blanket. (Or whatever you call it)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is too stinkin' cute. Love what you've done with the sketch. The baby is so sweet and rosy. I am sure if I could see her sweet cheeks I'd want to gently pinch them. Love the spotty swaddle and the corresponding matted strip. The trio of pearls are so darling too. They are just the perfect accent. Gorgeous card madame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean and simple style and the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Kim! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this sketch and what you did with it, Kim! The baby & stork are just so darned cute and the polka dots were the perfect paper choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!