Sunday, July 24, 2011

TSSC183 - With Sympathy

I wanted to wait and take a pic of this card in the morning in daylight, BUT the clock is ticking and if I am going to enter this card into the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge #183, I have to do it now because the link is about to close!




Here's the sketch:


Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes, PTI Turning a New Leaf  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, SU certainly celery, SU blush blossom   CS:  PTI black, white, spring moss, and sweet blush  DSP:  Me & My Big Ideas  Tools:  MFT Die-Namics Pretty Poppies, SU 1/2" circle punch PTI Turning a New Leaf die collection Accessories:  SU build-a-brad

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so pretty. Great sympathy card. I love that sentiment stamp. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the matching button.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!