Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper and Such Challenge #5

It's time for a Paper and Such Challenge!  This is my first challenge as a Paper and Such DT member so I am excited to play along!  This week we have an color challenge.  

Here's the photo:




Ahhhhhh!  Look at those colors!  How can you NOT play along?!

Typically I choose my image first and build my card from there, but this time I built my card backwards!  I immediately pulled out a sheet of PTI kraft, vintage cream, dark chocolate and orange zest card stock a piece of patterned paper from the PTI Autumn Abundance paper pad.  I also knew I wanted some button and twine on my card to go along with theme of the items in the photo.  THEN I decided on my image and this Milton with Daisy Stamp was perfect!  I colored the image with copics and added some clear spica pen to the center of the flower.


  Here are the copics I used:


Now, check out my fellow DT members blogs for some additional inspiration and then show us what you've got by linking up your entry to the Paper and Such Design Blog!  What are the rules you ask?  RULES SHMULES!    You can use any image from anywhere in the whole entire world, BUT you can only enter twice per challenge.  I know.  VERY strict.  I apologize.  Up for grabs is a $10 gift certificate to the Paper and Such Store so get crackin'!  

Kim O'Connell - http://paperperfectdesigns.blogspot.com/ (that's me!)










5 comments:

  1. Awesome and adorable. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, such a cute card, amazing coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh...I LOVE it!! Your coloring is fabulous and so is that layout.
    Big Congrats on your new DT spot...well deserved my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!