Friday, July 8, 2011

Paper and Such RELEASE DAY and Blog Hop


This is my 2nd post of the day so if you are for the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi challenge post, scroll down or click 



Ready to see the new Paper and Such stamp sets?!?!  I've showed you a few sneak peeks along the way, but now you can see them all!  I am going to show you three out of the 4 new sets and then hop on over to my fellow design team members' blogs to see the rest!   

First up, let me introduce you to "Bucky!" from the Hot Shot Line. This set comes with one image and two sentiments.




And here's my card:


I paired this funny little chicken with some PTI dark chocolate and fine linen CS and DSP from the DCWV "Homemade Christmas" Mat Stack.  I thought the papers had a nice country feel to them which paired nicely with Bucky.  I colored Bucky with copics (lots of 'em), cut him out and popped him up with foam dimensionals over the baker's twine which substitutes for chicken wire!

  Here' s the inside of my card:




Here are the copics I used to color Bucky:



Next up, I'd like to show you the beautiful "Water Lily " stamp set. This stamp set also comes with one image and 2 sentiments.



Here' s my card:


This time I chose some PTI white, black, and hibiscus burst CS.  I stamped the image twice and cut out the center layers of the lily and then popped up the center with foam adhesive for added dimension to the flower.  I cut out the entire image again and then adhered it over the sentiment panel.  Here are the copics I used to color the image:


Finally, I'd like to introduce you to Hezzy, another funny little chicken set from the the Paper and Such Hot Shot line.  This set comes with one image, two sentiments, and little background stamp.


A chicken in heels with a purse makes me laugh every time!  Here's my card:


love to paper piece and I wanted Hezzy to have a Vera Bradley-like purse because what chicken doesn't deserve a Vera Bradley bag?  I chose patterned paper from the DCWV Animal Crackers mat stack and used the plaid as a background panel and on Hezzy's purse.  For CS I chose PTI white, kraft, and dark choclate and I stamped those chicken footprints in Momento rich cocoa ink over the kraft panel to make my own patterned paper.  I colored Hezzy with copics and added some glossy accents to her heels because this fancy chick deserve patent leather shoes to match her stylish purse! 

Here are the copics I used:


One lucky participant in today's blog hop will win the ENTIRE release of stamps from Paper and Such!  Please comment on each blog and one winner will be chosen and posted on all blogs by July 11th.  If you are made your way from Jen Marie's blog, then you're in the right place.  If you started here, head on back to the Paper and Such Online Blog and start from the beginning and make sure to leave a comment on each blog along the way!  The order of the blog hop is below:

Paper and Such Online Blog - http://paperandsuchonline.blogspot.com/
Kim O'Connell - http://paperperfectdesigns.blogspot.com/ (that's me!)
Julie Smith - http://paperandsuch.blogspot.com/

The new stamp sets go on sale on July 9th in the Paper and Such Store.  Be sure to head on over and check out the new stamp sets available tomorrow as well as the other stamps, papers, and embellishments for sale!  Happy shopping! 

24 comments:

  1. I've been over here drumming my fingers, just waiting to see what you came up with, and boy was I NOT disappointed! WOOHOO! Great job with all of the stamps. I think Bucky is my favorite card, but it's hard to tell. You did a fabulous job with that water lily as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really loving all the stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all very beautiful. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! I especially like Miss Hezzy's designer bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards--I like your coloring and the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards... love the Hezzy card. - Alison H

    ReplyDelete
  7. My jaw just drops every time I see your coloring work. These creations are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous....love the chicken tracks on your card...and beautiful coloring!!! These sets are so much fun and you girls are making them look oh, so good!!!
    Tfs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantasitc cards, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling cards, love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the coloring on the flower is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the waterlily card & the Hezzy card made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, ha a designer purse for a hen! Too funny. Love your work and your projects are fun and beautiful! Thanks! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the new stamp sets! I love the way you have colored the hen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cards you created with the new sets are great. I think my special favorite one is the Waterlily set and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects, thanks for the inpspiration!


    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous! That says it all! (0=

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous collection of cards Kim! You did an amazing job coloring all those images! That rooster reminds me of Looney Tunes Fog Horn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!