Friday, July 8, 2011

SNSDC10 - Scripture Card

A short work week is done and Friday is here!  Time for another Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!  This week the challenge is to make a scripture card.  So, I chose to play along with Sing Unto the Lord digital stamp as well as the Bluebird digital stamp.  



Such a beautiful image to color!  Here are the copics I used:


OK, now it's  your turn!  Remember, you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy digi stamp to play along so if don't already have an image, you can start shopping HERE!  Please be sure to stop my the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge Blog to my DT members' cards for some added inspiration.  
We look forward to seeing your entries!

Stamps:  Sweet 'N Sassy Sing unto the Lord digi stamp, Sweet 'N Sassy Bluebird digi stamp  CS:  PTI white, lemon tart, kraft, and enchanted evening  Tools:  Copics, Sizzex flowers #6 embossing folder Accessories:  Orange Stickles, pearls

2 comments:

  1. Kim, this card is so beautifully done. You did a wonderful job coloring this image. I have this image and you have definitely inspired me to get a card done using it...Hope you have a great day...Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love that layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!