Friday, July 15, 2011

SNSDC11 - Bling it on!

It's Friday again!  Woot! Woot!  Time for another Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!  This weeks theme is "Bling it on!"  I chose to bling up the centers of the flowers on the Flowers from Cocoa digital stamp.



I used PTI kraft and white card stock and the rest of the CS and DSP is from a Taylored Expression Key Ingredients kit.  Here are the copics I used to color the image:


Now it's your turn to play along!  Remember that you must use a Sweet 'N Sassy digi stamp to play along.  Be sure to head on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge Blog for some added inspiration and then link up your creation!

3 comments:

  1. Kim......This is so adorable! Don't you just love that PP from TE last month??? It's so, so pretty and works so well mixed and matched. You did a fantastic job coloring, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girlie...I had to stop by to check out all of your gorgeous creations.
    This is just too CUTE!!! Beautiful coloring...the shading on the bow looks fabulous!! And I LOVE the bling in the center of the flowers...what a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I was surfin on internet and found your blog. What a great cards did you made, I come back!

    Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!