Saturday, July 23, 2011

MFTWST29 and RCC12

Don't know why, but I haven't played along with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge in a bit, but I'm baaaaaaaa-aaaaaack!  My mom recently said she loves the cards I make with the MFT Pure Innocence stamps, so I decided play along this week and to ink my all time favorite Pure Innocence stamp set called Being Cute is What I Do.



The kraft card base and white CS is by PTI.  The rest of the papers are from the July Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Kit.  That baker's twine by My Mind's Eye is part of the kit as well.  The button is a PTI sweet blush button.  I used the MFT Pretty Posies Die-Namic to make the flower, hand cut the leaves, and added some faux stitching to the leaves with a white gel pen.  

Here the sketch:


UPDATE:  This card was chosen as a "Favorite Find"on the MFT Blog!



I am also entering this into the Ribbon Carousel Challenge #12 which is to use button as well as something form a spool.  My button and pretty baker's twine work for this challenge!


7 comments:

  1. Kim this is super darling! I love her paper-pieced pants. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I love this month's kit!!! Love how you used the textured card stock for her pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love how the little flower on her top matches the little flower you made. Clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Kim! Love the detail on the leaves and where you placed the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo sweet! love the colors....nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in NEEEEED of getting these stamps--love your coloring and the beautiful flower embellie at the bottom! THANKS so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the RCC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!