Friday, July 8, 2011

TESC142 - Life is Good

This is my 3rd post of the day so if you are here for the Sweet 'N Sassy digi challenge, click HERE.  If you are here for the Paper and Such Release and Blog Hop, click HERE!  


I decided to play along with the Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #142.  Seemed like a simple enough sketch, but I will admit it took me a few tries before I felt something was coming together that I like.  Worth the effort!  I like this happy little card!  I'm thinking it could be a great card for so many happy occasions!  





I am hooked on baker's twine these days so this sketch gave me yet another chance to incorporate it into my card.  I punched holes on the corners of the banner flags and wove the baker's twine through so they could hang off of it.  I did secure them in place by popping them up with foam dimensionals.


Here's the sketch:


Stamps:  Verve Stamps "Many Blessings" and "Hope Blooms"  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red  CS: PTI kraft, white, and pure poppy  DSP:  Echo Park Summertime Tools:  Copics (Y08, Y04, Y02, YR18, YR15), hole punch  Accesories:  baker's twine

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Kim! Love the sweet banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, Kim!!! Love the banners and the sentiment. You are right! You can use that card for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is darling! I love that orange BG and the two matching yellow flowers. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love this!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this card is super cute! I love banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! Love those banners and the fabulous flower placement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!