Sunday, July 31, 2011

CFC13 - Chicken Parade

It is a quiet Sunday morning and here and since my family is still snoozing, I had sme time to whip up a card for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #13 which is to make a CAS card out of a 4x9 card.  I immediately thought to use one of my favorite Penny Black stamps called Chicken Parade.


The sentiment is from a Denami Design stamp called Happy "bird"-day.  I always wanted to use one of those big 'ol PTI pure poppy buttons, they also was seemed too big on an A2 card, but I think this size was perfect for this card.  And there I go again with baker's twine.  Love that stuff!

16 comments:

  1. Love it, Kim! Those little chickens are just perfect for this card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, what a cute stamp that is. your shading on the chickens is magnificent.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is adorable! I love these chickens, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is so cute! Such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would make anyone smile. Beautifully coloured stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the chickens are hilarious! this is a really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And, your coloring on (and around) the chickens is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your image is just adorable, and just perfect for the card size that you needed to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chicken parade! Great humor and the "big ole button" is just right! Such a fun and happy card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! What a fun card! Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there friend! This card is ADORABLE! I love those chickens! So fun! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHA! This adorable card made me laugh out loud for real Kim! Chicken parade...just cracks me up! Your rock. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo CUTE!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this card a lot, great layout and lovely details.

    Many congratulations on your DT post, it's well deserved.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!