Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CR84FN33 - Farewell, Friend

One of my co-workers will soon be moving on to new adventures, so I am making a card for her.  My intention was to play along with the CR84FN33 challenge with  the colors of red, white, and pink.  However, I HAD to add a bit of brown so I hope it still counts!




Have I mentioned that I am hooked on Teddy Bo images lately?  Maybe once or twice.  This sweet image called "Can you see me?" from the Teddy Bea line was perfect for a farewell card!  That cool DSP is digi paper called "Strawberry Squares" by Sassy Designs.



Not sure if this will fly with the CR84FN color challenge, 
but I might as as well try!

Stamps:  Teddy Bo's Teddy Bea "Can you see me?  CS:  PTI dark chocolate, white, sweet blush, pure poppy  DSP:  Sassy Designs Strawberry Squares  Tools:  nestabilities circles, copics (R85, R83, R81, E57, E55, E53, E51, R29, R24, R05)  Accessories:  SU chocolate chip satin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, this card is adorable! You did a great job color that sweet image! I am sure your friend will treasure this! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute farewell card and the brown definitely adds to the overall card. Brown is a neutral in my book! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim.......This is so, so cute! That little bear is darling.....and the way you color him, makes him even more precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That adorable bear make a PERFECT farewell card!! Your friend is going to LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!