Thursday, June 30, 2011

TPE105 - Get Well Wishes

After seeing the sketch challenge over on The Pink Elephant Blog this week, I had to play along!  Love this sketch!  It's one of those sketches that gives me a chance to play with patterned paper. I chose paper from My Mind's Eye "Life of the party" paper pad.  



I did some paper piecing on the MFT Pure Innocence Because You're Special image, colored her with copics, cut her out and popped her up with dimensionals.  I decide to put my sentiment into a frame and "hang" it with a brad and some twine.  Here are the copics I used:


And here's the sketch:


UPDATE - This card was a challenge winner!


Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Because I Care, PTI Tags It #2 Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Color Box Moss Green, Martha Stewart spray rose pink  CS:  PTI kraft, white, dark chocolate  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Life of the Party  Tools:  copics  Accessories:  brad and twine, orangs STickles

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love it!! Your coloring and paper piecing of the girl is fantastic and I love the patterned paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE! Those patterned papers are fabulous- love how you paper pieced her dress too! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is super duper adorable!! Love the PI image and how you did the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is almost too cute for words. I love reading your blog for inspiration. GREAT job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!