Thursday, July 14, 2011

MOJO199 - Kind Words

I was one lucky duck who won a whopping $30 Verve buckaroos just for commenting along the way on a recent blog hop!  I ordered some new goodies with my Verve cashola......plus spent some of my own cashola so you can expect see a bunch of postings with my new Verve stamps in the near future.  


I am playing along with the Mojo Monday Sketch #199 tonight.  I inked up that oh so pretty sentiment from the Kind Words stamp set and that little flower image is from the Feel the Sun stamp set.


I just love the mix of fonts in that sentiment!  The mix of fonts in the beautiful sentiments is one of my favorite things about Verve Stamps.................plus all of their gorgeous flower images to color!  I snuck in some baker's twine which my other new obsession. 


Here's the sketch:



Stamps:  Vere Stamps "Kind Words" and "Feel the Sun"  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black, PTI tea dye duo  CS:  PTI vintage cream, rasberry fizz, hawaiian shores   DSP:  Basic Grey Hello Luscious, October Afternoon Thrift Shop  Tools: Nestabilties circles and scallop circles, copics (RV19, RV14, RV13, RV10). MFT Die-namics jumbo scallop Accesories:  Twinery pink sorbet baker's twine

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love baker's twine too, but I haven't made it past the hoarding stage. That's where I just look at it admiringly every so often, instead of actually using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Congrats on your win!
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Congrats on winning - that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and to use free Verve makes it all the more sweet! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,

    Congrats! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Love the soft sponged edges and lovely color combination. So glad you're enjoying your new Verve. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win!! I'm totally in love with your mix of Hawaiian Shores and Raspberry Fizz...what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made a precious card with your new Verve, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!