Thursday, July 28, 2011

VLVJUL2011 - week 1

I'm playing catch up on the July Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges!  As soon as saw the sketch for week #1, I immediately thought of the To the Moon stamp set!  


I used some digi paper from the Gingham Goodness Paper Pack by Trixie Scraps Designs.  The images and sentiments are mounted on a 1 1/4" square of either PTI spring rain or lemon tart CS.  I never miss a chance to add some baker's twine to a card...........even it is just a tiny little bow!


Here are the copics I used to color the images:



Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    This is absolutely adorable. The gingham is perfect. Love it!
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is cute as! Love the concept of this particular sketch. Might have to give this a try. Actually no might about it. That's a great Verve sentiment too. Those animals are colored to perfection and cute as the proverbial button. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!