Monday, July 25, 2011

SFC108 - You Make me Smile

It's Monday.  (insert groan here)  The only good thing about that is that it is time for another Squigglefly Challenge!  The challenge is an easy one!  Get out your Kraft card stock and use it somewhere in your creation.  I LOVE kraft card stock and almost always use it as a base for my cards.  Here's my card:




I chose one of the newest Squigglefly images called Giggling Susie by Diane Carubia.  I love images that are sitting like this.  It looks so cute to have the legs dangling outside the round panel, don't you think?!  Here are the copics I used to color the image:



Play along with the Design Team and show everyone you are "Up To The Challenge" by grabbing the badge on the Squigglefly Blog! If you are a winner of the challenge, grab the Award Winner badge and proudly post it on your blog!

It's easy to play along! You can use any image to play along, but to be eligible for the prize you must use a Squigglefly image. Head on over to the shop, or check out our freebies! If you're the winner you get to choose any Squigglefly image (including sets!) as your prize!

Now head on over to the Squigglefly Blog see my fellow DT member's cards for some added inspiration and then play along with us!  



Stamps:  Squigglefly Giggling Susie, Verve Thankful Hearts  Ink:  SU early espresso, PTI tea dye duo  CS:  PTI kraft, vintage cream  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Gertie Papers  Tool:  Nestabilities circles, MFT Die-Namics Pretty Posies, 1/2" circle punch  Accesories:  SU build-a-brad

13 comments:

  1. so cute Kim! Your coloring is fantastic and i love how you've got her sitting on the ribbon. great sentiment you paired with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card. It's so bright and colourful and the image really pops. I LOVE this layout, I totally want to case it. Wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soo sooo sooo cute!! Your coloring is fantastic--she looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image, you've made a cute card here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this turned out just adorable. Love that PP you used and your coloring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Kim!!! Love your style...and love how you colored her up! This is kraftastic.
    Thanks so much for representing Marlooney's Marvels on Squigglelfy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet. I agree that the legs outside the frame is fun and adds great dimension to the card. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Image beautifully colored and I love that flower! I like how her legs pop out of the frame too. Great job rocking the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the image and the way you have coloured her, A lovely take on the sketch,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!