Sunday, July 3, 2011

SSSC124 - Rain or Shine

Love a lazy Sunday morning on a long Holiday weekend!  We have no where to be until late afternoon today.  Love that!  I am playing along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #124 this morning.  I inked up one of my newest stamps by Unity Itty Bitty Stamps called Rain or Shine and paired it with some DSP from the Gertie's Papers 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye.  


Here are the copics I used:


And here's the sketch:


Stamps:  Unity Itty Bitty Rain or Shine  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Gertie's Paper  CS:  PTI white, kraft, spring moss, and lemon tart  Tools:  Nestabilities circles, scalloped circles, MFT Die-Namics Flower Border, PTI Beaiful Blooms II die collection  Accessories:  black rhinestone

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the image and all of the colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Too cute! Loving the lifted foot. Such a fun, well executed card Miss Kim. The sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent at coloring is stunning!!! That image is so sweet, too. Very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuute card Kim! Great job coloring that darling image! Love the shimmery flower embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! What a fun image.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card...your DP choices are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!