Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Paper and Such Challenge #6

Listen up all you sketch-a-holics!  This week is a sketch challenge over on the Paper and Such Design Blog!  I know many of my beloved blog followers love sketch challenges as much as I do and since you can use ANY image you want, there is no reason NOT to play along with us!  Here is my card:




How stinkin' cute is that image?!?!  I discovered these Teddy Bo images along my blog surfing way and since I love to color, I love them!  This one is called "Sunflower Bea."  I paired the image with some DSP from My Mind's Eye Gertie Papers 6x6 pad  which you can get in the Paper and Such Store.  


Here are the copics I used to color the image:


And here is the sketch:


Now, hop on over to the Paper and Such Design Blog for some additional inspiration from my talented DT members and then link up your creations!  Up for grabs is a $10 gift certificate to the Paper and Such Store and a Paper and Such "Princess of the Week" badge to proudly display on your blog! 

Here are my DT member's blogs:

Kim O'Connell - http://paperperfectdesigns.blogspot.com/ (that's me!)
Stamps:  Teddy Bo "Sunflower Bea  Ink:  PTI tea dye duo  CS:  PTI white, kraft, harvest gold, and terracotta tile  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Gertie Papers  Tools:  Nestabilities ovals, copics  Accessories:  rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim..........Look at him just peeking out of the center....lol So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Once again, your coloring is fantastic.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kim! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!