Saturday, July 16, 2011

FTL148 - Happily Ever After

My brother asked me to make a wedding card for him and he asked for something masculine.  So, no ribbons, no flowers, no bling.  Hmph. Tricky for a wedding card!  I decided to go with a classic black & white color scheme and a CAS layout.  I thought the Clean and Simple sketch #148 was the perfect fit!


I just love the combination of font on the sentiments from the PTI Botanical Silhouettes stamp set.  That houndstooth DSP is by Me & My Big Ideas and it is paired with PTI black and white DSP.  

4 comments:

  1. Perfect. I am sure your brother will love it.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cas card...very striking...nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card....my favorite kind! You always do such awesome work.....I noticed that your followers list is missing like mine is....any ideas on how to fix it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were some very tricky demands for a wedding card! But you pulled it off. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!