Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I needed to make a "New Home" card today so I used the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge #63 for inspiration.  My absolute favorite stamp set to use to make new home cards is PTI's Boards & Beams.  This image was perfect because the person for whom I am making this card just bought a 3 story town house.  


Here are the copics I used to color the image:


And here is the sketch:


Stamps:  PTI Boards & Beams CS:  PTI white, kraft, pure poppy, and dark chocolate  DSP:  Sorry!  No idea - this was a piece of scrap  Tools:  1.5" circle punch, 1.75" circle punch  Accesories:  Baker's twine, a PTI dark cholcolate button, red pearls


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Makes me want to get that set out.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring and the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is so fabulous! I haven't inked up this house yet, but now I definitely want to break it out. Love the wrapped twine, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!