Friday, July 22, 2011

MOJO200 and Teddy Bo Challenge #14

Happy 200th Mojo Monday to you!  I am playing along because, well, because I usually do AND because Julee Tilman over at Verve Stamps is randomly giving away as many as eight $25 Verve gift certificates and one can never have enough Verve in their stampin' stash!!




I had yet to color up this super sweet image called "Flowers are nature's paintings" from the Teddy Bo Teddy Bea line so tonight was the night.  I was bad about making a pile of copics I used so I am not listing them tonight like I usually  do.  Sorry about that!   I paired the image with that pretty sentiment from the Verve "Hope Blooms" stamp set.   That DSP is from the SEI Aunt Gerti's Garden collection.

Here is the sketch:


I am also entering this in the Teddy Bo Challenge #14 
which is a Teddy Bea only challenge!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love the layout and sentiment. But my favourite is Teddy Bea and your colouring of her is beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along with Teddy Bo's Challenge.
    love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!
    Love the colours in your card and your colouring of the sweet Teddy Bea is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week and I hope to see you again
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I'm concerned this is a WINNER!! Beautiful and adorable. I like that you put your circle on top of the square layer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too cute. Love the lo too. This wee Bea is one of my favourites I have to say.
    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love all the parts of the image that are outside the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love all the detail you have added! Good luck with the Teddy Bo challenge!
    Hugs Tab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer coloring! I adore her blouse and the nifty definition you lovingly placed everywhere really but on her top particularly. so sweet good luck with scoring a Verve giftie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Kim, love the layout. Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!