Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MOJO198 - Thinking about you

What a fun little sketch it is this week over on the Mojo Monday Blog!  I decided to go with some bright fun colors and to do a little something fun with an image sooooooooo I went with the C.C. Designs Sugar Plum Cherry Emma and perched heron the edge of the edge of the square panel.  Don't you just love her dangling feet?!  I just love this image!




Here are the copics I used.....and please excuse one one upside down! 
E11 is such a rebel! 


And here's the sketch:


Stamps:  C.C. Designs Sugarplum Cherry Emma, sentiment from Skipping Stones Design Uplifting  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI white, kraft, rasberry fizz, hawaiian shores, simply chartreuse  DSP:  Echo Park Summer Days  Tools:  copics, PTI double ended banner die, MFTPretty Posies Die-Namics  Accessories:  button, baker's twine

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Great job with the sketch. The dangling feet are sooo cute! I "met" another Mass crafter on SCS yesterday, who lives in North Reading!!! We should plan a meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Kim! Love how you have her legs dangling over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you lucky duck, did I see that you won some Vervey goodness? Congrats.

    And your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!