Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Wishes

This is my 2nd post of the day so if you are here for the Paper and Such Challenge, click HERE!


So, I am combining a few challenges with this next card.  I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #125 - sketch challenge
Stamps R Us Challenge - "Through the Garden Gate" theme
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Choose your favorite challenge (I chose flowers)
Just Us Girls Technique Challenge- cardstock buttons




You can find the tutorial on how to make the cardstock buttons HERE!


Stamps:  Verve Great Friend, PTI Botanical Silhouettes  Ink:  Inkadinkadoo indigo dye ink, momento tuxedo black, Color Box moss green  CS:  PTI rasberry fizz. white DSP:  My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky  Tools:  Nestabilities circles, crop-a-dile, copics (RV19, RV14, RV13, RV10), SU scallop border punch  Accessories:  Twinery pink sorbet baker's twine, sheer white ribbon

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love that flower and your ribbon treatment!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty colours!! I really like the leaves, and you did a fab job colouring the flower, it really makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is incredible. Love that gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. your coloring on the flower is beautiful.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful and stylish card, it made me smile! Your colouring is brilliant. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful combo of elements, Kim! I recognized that Verve flower right away, it's one of my favorites to color! And I can't go without mentioning the houndstooth PP--love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. It has so many different elements, but you did a perfect job pputting them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! That flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, GRACIOUS! Your card is positvley radiant! I'm loving your use of hand made button, ala - the JUGS technique, this week! We are DELIGHTED to have your wonderful work in the mix - THANKS FOR SHARING with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh MY! This is just gorgeous! The coloring on that flower is out of this world! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card!!! Love your pretty red button :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Your card is stunning, and you did a fabulous job creating your cardstock button!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous work, great image and colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card that is. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! The coloring on that flower is AMAZING!! Gorgeous card girl. :) And that cardstock button is to die for...I had no idea it was cardstock until I read what you wrote. Thanks for sharing the tutorial link...I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a beautiful card! Love that Fabulous flower! love the colors you chose & DP's you chose too. Love Love Love your CS button! Thanks for the link!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!