Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye Bye Girl

One of my co-workers is leaving and moving on to bigger and better things so I am making her a "good bye" card.  I saw this image on Stamping Bella, but to order the one stamp ($10.99) and pay for shipping (over $10).......well, I couldn't justify it.  Then I found the image in digital format for only $3!  Wooo whooooooo!  Check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop!  Don't you just LOVE a bargain!  I just love his images!  Looking forward to downloading some more of his digital images.  I cut the image with a circle nesties, embossed it, and then sponged some SU pretty in pink pastel around the image while it was still in the die.  I colored the image with watercolor pencils and then paired it with my new Bo Bunny patterned paper.   I think it is so sweet! 


Stamp: Mo Manning's Bye Bye Girl
Card Stock:  SU very vanilla
Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny Crazy Love Collection
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Tools:  Nestabilities circles, watercolor pencils, blender pen, SU pastels, sponge

8 comments:

  1. Oh absolutely adorable is this cute little girl?? Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that ladybug backpack is the cutest thing ever! What a sweet goodbye card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that image is way too cute and your coloring is amazing .... way too cute and your friend will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the dp layers and your coloring and sponging on the image panel! Adorable digi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card for someone moving. I bet she'll just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and fitting for a departing co-worker! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!