Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flower Frenzy

Hooray!  I came across another sketch challenge while blog surfing today!  This time I am playing along with Card Positioning Systems Sketch #200.  This card is made with all PTI supples.  I wanted to make something vibrant this time so I went with plum pudding, new leaf, harvest gold and white card stock.  I llove the contrasting colors!  I pulled out the ever versatile Turning a New Leaf and Beautiful Blooms II stamp sets to create the backgrounds.  I stamped in versa mark and added the floral centers with fresh snow ink.  I used the Mat stack 4 die and the Beautiful Blooms II #1 die collection for the center piece. 

Oh, and I scored the lines on the harvest gold card stock using my Martha Stewart score board and added some twine.  Lastly, I hand cut those leaves and added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.   The sentiment is from the Birthday Basics Stamp set.   

3 comments:

  1. Gee.......I wonder where you found that sketch?? LOL Lovely card, Kim! I love how bright and fun it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the colors and the techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the background pattern with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!