Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MFTWSC3 - Ring Bling

It's time for My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge #3!   I've been looking forward to this!   I played along for the 1st two challenges and I loved my cards.................and now I love my 3rd!   I played along using another one of the fabulous MFT a la mode stamps "It must be love."  I added glistening glitter to her rock and some bling to match in the corners of the card.   It's hard to capture the bling in the photograph, but it really is pretty in person if I do say so myself!  ;)
Stamps:  MFT a la mode "It must be love."   Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS: PTI pure poppy, black. white  PP:  Bo Bunny Crush Collection  Tools: copics, SU heart punch, white gel pen  Accessories: glitter and rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Now I'm off to check out your other two MFTWSC cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her bling is great.....I wish there was a better way to take a pic of it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her bling, Kim!!! This is another adorable card for the challenge! You have really been busy lately! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, your coloring skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing Kim! I love love all the layers here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent, Kim! Such a great take on such a great sketch! I love all of its elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!