Saturday, January 8, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 97 - Love You Much

Gettin' sketchy before I call it a night!  I am obsessed with my new MFT Die-Namics rolled rose die!  They are SO pretty and SO easy to make!  I just ordered some more Die-Namics and I am anxious to get my hands on them!  Anyway, being the sketch-a-holic that I am, I came across the Cards Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog and decided to try out this week's Sketch 97.
Card Stock:  SU Pink Pirouette, chocolate chip, crumb cake, whisper white, pretty in pink, and regal rose
Stamp:  SU Well scripted and PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink:  PTI fesh snow and SU chocolate chip
Tools:   MFT Die-namics rolled rose die, paper quilling tool, corner chomper
Accessories:  pink rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love what you've done with the sketch! The polka dots & blooms are wonderful!!! Thanks for joining us @ Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - too cute! The roses are perfectly done and look so lovely with the browns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. The little roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo pretty! Love those little roses, they turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...those roses are so pretty! I love how the color gradient blends together so well.
    Plus those big polka dots are just too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I adore the roses they look almost like candy roses. Your use of color is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card clean & simple love it. TFP at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Kim!!! I have that MFT die but have only used it with felt! I'm going to have to start using paper with it to see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!