Monday, January 10, 2011

Grateful for You

It's Monday!  Mojo Monday!  This is my entry for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 173.  So, I used my MFT rolled rose die again.  So?  I can't help it.  I loooooooooove it!  I did try to use a color combo that was new to me.  The inspiration was actually the cover of the Stampin' Up color coach.  I never even made it to looking inside of the color coach.  The cover was so pretty! 
Card Stock:  Stampin Up crumb cake, pacific blue, old olive, whisper white, and rich razzleberry
Stamps:  PTI Turning a New Leaf and MFT Die-Namics Framed Greetings Stamp Set
Ink:  SU rich razzleberry
Tools:  MFT rolled rose die and Framed Greetings die, PTI Guide Lines Grid impression plate
Accessories:  SU rich razzleberry ribbon, pearls

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the rolled flowers on this ....... I LOVE THAT DIE!!!! Colors are FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green leaves on crumb cake. It's the perfect compliment to the impressed base. I'm also crazy about the sentiment. The shape & font are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim your card is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the color combo so PRETTY! and that rolled flower.. FABULOUS.. I am beginning to think I NEED that die! LOL!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you used the rolled rose die! LOVE that thing! What a beautiful layout and you stamped your frame perfectly in the die cut.....these are a bit tricky I've found. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The impression plate adds that perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I can see why you love that rolled rose die! The roses are so lovely and look so realistic. I ordered it but now it's backordered. Can't wait until it arrives so I can make some roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!