Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Cake

Got another new MFT a la mode stamp this week - "Time to celebrate!".  I just love those images!   I have so many birthdays coming up over the next couple of months that I need to start to building up a selection of birthday cards to have handy.  Here's one I did at the crack of dawn this morning.  I added some faux stitching, bling, and ribbon.  Birthday cards deserve lots o' embellishments!

Stamps:  MFT a la mode Time to celebrate, sentiment from PTI birthday basics, Card stock:  PTI berry sorbet and white, SU certainly celery, Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye tickled pink, Ink: Momento tuxedo black, Tools:  Nestabilities, white gel pen,  and copics, Accessories:  rhinestones and white satin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim...........She's just perfect!!! You know, we should start an "A la Mode Addicted" club......lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Kim! I love the colors, and the bling on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card....like your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp! I love the A la Modes also but I don't have this one yet. Hmm, I have to bump it up on my wishlist. Great job with your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!