Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SSS91 - Birthday Fairy

I received my new Lili of the Valley stamps today and so I decided to ink up "Birthday Fairy" to play along with The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #91.  Isn't she so sweet?!?!  I colored her with copics & added some shimmer with a clear star gelly roll pen. This challenge included a "spin" which was to add some dry embossing to the project. I used my SU polka dot embossing folder to mimic the polka dots in the PP & the polka dots on the  present. 
Stamp:  Lili of the Valley Birthday Fairy, Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, CS: PTI plum pudding and white, PP: PTI polka dot parade, Tools:  copics and clear star gelly roll pen, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, Accessories: PTI hibiscus burst saddle stitch

This card was featured on the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog!

8 comments:

  1. PERFECTION!!!! Love it. Thanks so much for using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the shimmery skirt, shoes and wings and the polka dot embossing with the polka dot dp. Super cute! That bow is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the colors! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!I love the soft colors and the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious :)! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job with the sketch! I love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet! I just love that image and with the embossed background it really makes it all just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!