Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Together Forever

I saw the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #21 and knew I had to play along!  This just screamed patterned paper to me & since I have been trying to incorporate patterned papers & copic colored images more into my style, this seemed like the perfect sketch to have a go at it.   I  got to ink up another new stamp I got today - Lili of the Valley's "The Little Things."  I think it is so sweet for Valentine's Day cards or Anniversary cards!  I did some paper piecing to get the patterned paper onto the present on which the little girl is sitting.  I added some little roses using my favorite MFT Die-Namics mini rolled rose die to add dimension &mimic the roses in the image itself.  I love how it turned out! 
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley "The Little Things," sentiment from Lili of the Valley "Together Forever"," Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black and rich cocoa, CS:  PTI pure poppy, white, and ocean tides, PP: October Afternoon Modern Homemaker, Tools:  copics, MFT Die-Namics mini rolled rose die

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!