Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MFTWSC2 - Picture Perfect

I am in love with MFT's a la mode stamps and I am so excited about their MFT's new weekly sketch challenge!  I get inspired to play with patterned papers when I use MFT images.  Head on over to SCS to see the thread on this week's challenge here.  I used October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker and Thift Shop papers for this card.  I love the vibrancy of the colors against the black!  This sketch is so much fun!


Stamp:  MFT a la modes in "Picture Perfect"
Card Stock:  SU basic black and very vanilla
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker and Thift Shop
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black
Tools:  copics, watervolor pencils, and blender pen
Accessories:  rhinestones and red satin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Super funky and retro ....... love the colors and it makes me want to get up and have a little 70's disco playing on the ipod for a dance session!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot! I love your card!!! I haven't inked that one up yet.....but, I sure will soon! Lovely card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Paper Pieced Dress is SO FUNKY!! I LOOOOVE IT!!!!! Super Great Card and SO glad you are playing with us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!