Thursday, January 13, 2011

Floral thank you

I picked up my MFT rolled rose die again.........because I got the MINI rose rolled dies in the mail today! Ya whoooooooo!   Of course, I had to try them out!  I also received that pretty flower border die by MFT as well today.  So sweet!  This time I am playing along with Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #20.  It's a pretty sketch and I love the results! 


Stamp:  sentiment from PTI Delightful Dahlia stamp set, Ink: Momento Card Stock:  PTI white, kraft, ripe avacado, terracotta tile, and harvest gold , Patterned Paper:  PTI distressed dots, Tools:  SU little leaves die, MFT rolled rose die and mini rolled rose die, MFT flower border die, and PTI Mat Stack 3 die, SU square lattice embossing folder

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!