Sunday, January 16, 2011

SSSC100 - Chicken parade

Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenges ar eone of my favorites and I look forward to them each week.  This is my entry for her Sketch Challenge 100 today.  I flipped the sketch because I really wanted to use these cute little chickens.  I actually had to lop off one chicken to make it work.  Sorry chicken! 
Stamps:  Penny Black Cluck! Cluck! Cluck, sentiment from MFT  a la mode Lets celebrate, Ink:  Momento tuxedo black, Card Stock:  SU real red, delightful daffodil, PTI white and orange zest, Patterned Paper:  PTI autumn abundance, Tools:  Nestabilities circle, sizzix birthday stripes embossing plate, water color pencils, and blender pen, Accessories:  red satin ribbon, PTI pure poppy button and pure poppy baker's twine

4 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp! I love this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just "cluckin' around" for these challenges, aren't you? Sorry, I couldn't resist! LOL Another adorable card, Kim. Your mojo is in over-drive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, such an adorable card! How cute are those chickens! I love all the orange goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shading on those chickens is awesome! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!