Sunday, January 30, 2011

SSSC102 - For You from Emma




Playing along tonight with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #102 before I call it a day!  I was wandering around Michael's today and I found these great SEI packs of PP with coordinating cardstock and stickers on sale for $7.99.   I love the papers in the "Winnie's Wall"  kit so this card was based around that paper.




I printed this cute image by Lori Boyd once on white card stock and printed it again on PP so that I could cut out the dress and bow and adhere it to the oriinal image.  I then colored the rest of the image with copics. 

Stamps:  By Lori Designs "Birthday Emma" and SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS:  PTI white, berry sorbet, melon berry, sweet blush, and SU wild wasabi
PP:  SEI Winnie's Walls
Tools:  1.5" circle punch, 1.25" circle punch, copics

4 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute, Kim! Love the colors in that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper piecing for little Emma is so sweet. Love the colour choices and your background paper is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my she is so cute! I love her paper pieced dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!