Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sittin' here thinking of you

Came across these super cute digi stamps by C.C. Designs!  This is Sugarplums Cherry Emma sitting on top of the Sugarplums bench.   I colored the images with copics and paired it some PP from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop paper pad and some PTI gold harvest, ociean tides, and pure poppy card stock. Added some PTI harvest gold saddle stitch ribbon to embellish.   That sentiment is by A Muse Art Stamps.  It goes perfectly with the image!

6 comments:

  1. You are rockin' these Copics! This is another adorable image Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute, Kim!!! Love the papers you chose again to go with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. You do such a great job coloring with copics. I love that October Afternoon paper. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! You did a great job with the coloring - I love copics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...she is so fab! You really do color so well. No wonder your hooked on Copic. I'd be too if I were as good as you. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!