Monday, January 24, 2011

mojo 175 - 40 and Fabulous!


Tonight I played along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 175.  This sketch seemed like the perfect one to ink up my new PTI Big Birthday Wishes stamp set and By the Numbers Collection dies! Oh, I also played with my new MFT rolled flower die for the first time, too, with this card!

Stamps:  PTI Big Birthday Wishes  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI pure poppy and white, SU delightful daffodil  PP: October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker  Tools:  PTI By the Numbers Colelction dies, PTI double ended banners die, Nestabilities circles, MFT rolled flower die, SU polka dot embossing folder  Accessories:  red rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. What a great card...those numbers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Love the card and those numbers. I put mine away, but haven't played with them yet!!! Lookin' good, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I LOVE this! Such a FUN color combo! I can not WAIT to use my numbers.. course seeing this cute card makes me want to IGNORE my cleaning and bust them out! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!