Sunday, January 2, 2011

SSSC98 - Dancing Debbie

I received my blog candy this morning that I won over on Stephanie Mino's blog.  I won two digital stamps from Squigglefly Digital Stamps!  Thanks again, Stephanie!  I used the "Dancing Debbie" image to play along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 98.   

I colored the image with copics and used SU tempting turquoise pastel to sponge the background around the image.  Paired it with fun patterned paper in My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink paper pad.  I printed "Birthday Girl" from my computer and added that turquoise flower gemstone.     Gotta love that PTI eyelet lace border!  The card stock is PTI's berry sorbet, dark chocolate, and white.

9 comments:

  1. Super Cute ! Love the super cool fun image of the dancing girl and love the colors you've used in your card ! Very cute !
    naush

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout this is! Great color choices, and use of that neat sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG........You didn't waste any time, did you??? I love it, Kim! The colors in the paper and your coloring are just wonderful! Thanks for playing along for the blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is too cute! I really like the sketch, and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the dancing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh... to dang cute! Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I just love the color combo and the stamped image is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super adorable!! I used my eyelet lace border as well...great minds think alike! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!