Friday, January 14, 2011

Beautiful Day

All I see is snow when I look outside my window, yet I am already counting the days until spring.  Thoughts of spring on a winter day were my inspiration for this card.  I used twine to create the window panes and stamped the "snow" in PTI fresh snow ink onto kraft card stock.  I added the saddle stitch ribbon flower in the corner of the "window" to represent my thoughts of spring time.  I hand cut the leaves out of PTI simply chartreuse and did the faux stitching with a white gel pen.     
Stamps:  MFT Framed Greetings stamp set, PTI Polka Dot Basics Ink:  SU choclate chip, PTI fresh snow, Card Stock: PTI sweet blush, dark chocolate, kraft, white, and simply chartreuse, Tools:  MFT Die-Namics framed greetings die and white gel pen Accessories: PTI saddle stitch sweet blush ribbon and rustic jute button twine

1 comment:

  1. Love the dots...I just ordered tha set and cant wait to get it. Your pink flower is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!