Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo 174 - Sweet Elephant






Mojo Monday - another one of my favorite sketch challanges! I look forward to these! I played along with this week's Sketch Challange 174.  I flipped to sketch on its side to make it work with my image. I haven't inked up this adorable Penny Black elephant in a long time.  I think it is so sweet!


Stamp:  Penny Black embrace. Ink: Momento tuxedo black, CS:  PTI white and sweet blush, SU so saffron, PP:  SU, Tools:  Nestabilities circle, MFT rolled rose die and mini rolled rose die, watercolor pencils and blender pen, Accessories: felt, rhinestones, yellow stickles, orange peel stickles, and white satin ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, that is SO sweet! I love the little gems around the edge of the circle. I'm glad you reminded me that a new MM is up, I'll have to try to play along too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness that elephant is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little elephant - so sweet. The pink flowers and rhinestones really glam the card up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute! I like that guy! The pink roses are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH so cute! I love those little roses! And you coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, that little elephant is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The elephant is very very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!