Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MFTWSC4 - Love You

Time for another My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challege.  It's week #4 and I am on a roll playing along!  Sadly, I do not yet own this lovely Die-Namics dainty lace doily die which I think would have been so pretty with card I created.  I improvised and used a Nesties scalloped circle die instead.  I finally got some MFT Pure Innocence stamps so inked one up to play along with this challenge!  I paper pierced her dress in coordinating PP and sponged some SU pretty in pink pastels around her while the image was still in the die.


Stamp:  MFT Pure Innocence Love You With All of My Heart  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI black, kraft, and white  PP:  Bo Bunny Crush Collection
Tools:  Nesties circles and scalloped circles, SU pretty in pink pastel, copics  Accessories:  Black satin ribbon and black rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! You're a bit of a Copic Whiz aren't you? Great improvising with the die too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet card, Kim! I really want that doily die too, but I keep thinking that the minute I buy it, PTI will come out with one too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the shading on your circle and your wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!