Friday, December 31, 2010

SC281 - Birthday Balloons

Sketching again!  I liked the layout for Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge 281.  I have a whole bunch of Stamping Bella Stamps that I just love, but have not yet inked up so here goes one of 'em!  I also just received a shipment of several pads of patterned paper from Two Peas in a Bucket today so I am itching to start using them!

Stamps:  Stamping Bella
Card Stock:  SU chocolate chip and whsper white
Patterned paper:  Echo Park's Life is Good
Tools:  copics, glossy accents, white embossing powder, SU small oval punch

4 comments:

  1. Cute card......I have a few Stamping Bellas that I should ink up, too! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love how bright and fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love those pretty glittered balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!