Thursday, January 20, 2011

I just love you

I fell in love with this Lili of the Valley Together Forever stamp the minute I saw it.  I have been so hooked on playing along with sketch challenges that I automatically started looking for a sketch that would work with this image and then I realized that I can just use my creative noggin to throw together a card.  All this coloring I have been doing has me wishing for more copics. 

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley Together Forever, sentiment from PTI Delightful Dahlia, Ink:  Momento rich cocoa, CS: PTI kraft, white, dark chocolate, and berry sorbet, PP: Echo Park Life is Good, Tools:  Nesties circles, SU square lattice embossing folder, and copics, Accessories:  brown satin ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Kim this is just DARLING! I LOVE that sweet image!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I just love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet!!! Your coloring is always beautiful! Lovely, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet is this image....great work coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kim! I think your coloring is fantastic...so much shading! I don't think you need Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!