Saturday, January 29, 2011

SSS93 - Being Cute


Happy weekend!  Saturday morning means another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!   I had a couple days where I couldn't pull a card together, but this sketch got the creative juices flowing again!  My style seems to have taken a turn since I started practicing with copics and incorporating patterned papers into my cards which always intimidated me.......but not anymore!  I'm definitely finding my groove!  I just love these Pure Innocence images by MFT!

Stamp:  MFT Pure Innicence Being Cute is What I Do Ink:  Momento Tuexedo Black  CS:  PTI white and scarlet jewel  PP:  Echo Park A Walk in the Park  Tools:  copics, PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 Collection dies  Accessories:  SU corduroy summer sun brad

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Kim! So glad our sketch helped boost your creativity :). Thanks for playing along today at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch- love the yummy flower that matches the one on the little girl's top- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable...I just love the paper piecing on her cute little dress! Wonderful paper too that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kim. Love the paper pieced top and matching flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!