Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friends make life blossom

I started out playing along with a Viva la Verve sketch challenge, but my card took a turn of its own so I went with it. PTI's sweet blush and berry sorbet are 2 of my favorite colors and I think they look so pretty paired with kraft card stock.   I used my copics to color the flowers and I added glitter to the blooms.  I'm rarely add glitter to my cards, but for some reason this card screamed glitter to me so glittered I did.  It is difficult to see in the picture, but it really does look beautiful if I do say so myself!  :)
Stamps:  PTI Year of flowers: Larkspurs, A Muse Art Stamps Friends Blossom, Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Card Stock: PTI white, kraft, sweet blush, and berry sorbet, Tools:  Copics, Accessories: PTI sweet blush ribbon, pearls, glue pen and glitter


4 comments:

  1. I think the glitter was a good choice! Adds a little life and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty, Kim!!! Love the glitter on the flowers....it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous!! Love the pretty pinks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!