Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MFTWSC1 - Peace

I've said it before......I am a sketch-a-holic so I was thrilled to learn about the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club's weekly sketch challenge!  This week is the 1st sketch challenge and since I received my new a la mode Groovy Girl stamp set in the mail this week, I thought this would be the perfect time to ink it up! 
Card Stock:  PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, white and SU chocolate chip, Patterned paper:  My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink, Stamps:  MFT a la mode Groovy Girl, Tools:  Nesties ovals, copics, Accesories:  Rhinestones and stickles

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Kim! You're so awesome with sketches...I should study with you, as I'm not that great with them! Love the DP, borders, and the images is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!