Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome Baby

It's a pajama day!  We are all home from work and school with over a foot of snow already and it not expected to quit any time soon.  So, I get an extra day of crafting!  I started making a list of challenges for myself since I am officially hooked on challenges.  Sketch challenges are my favorites so I was happy to have stumbled upon Friday Sketchers when I was blog surfing. So, here is my submission for the Friday Sketch Challnge #136.  Please note - I finally put down my MFT rolled rose die.  ;)
Card Stock:  SU early espresso, PTI kraft, white, and sweet blush, Stamps:  SU welcome baby and baby bundle, Tools:  oval nesties and scalloped oval nesties, 1 1/4 " circle punch, 1 1/2 circle punch, SU polka dot embossing folder, Accessories:  PTI sweet blush ribbon, pearl, glossy accents

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Kim ....... I ADORE pink/brown for baby girls!!! Wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO at you putting down your MFT die! Too funny! I'm totally addicted to the challenges, too. I think it keeps me fresh, though! I say go with it, your mojo keeps flowing when you do them. And, your newest card is proof. This is just adorable! Great job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!