Sunday, January 16, 2011

CSP 201 - There's no one like you

Playing along with the Card Positioning Systems Sketch Challenge 201! I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it and had the perfect stamp in mind to ink up!  I LOVE patterned paper and the more I play with it, the more comfortable I am using it.  I've really starting to enjoy coloring images and pairing them with patterned paper!  I was so intimidated by that until recently!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs "Riley"," sentiment from PTI Year of the Flower: Larkspurs
Ink: Momento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Card Stock: PTI vintage cream, pure poppy, and ocean tides
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker
Tools: Copics and SU scallop border punch
Accessories: PTI pure poppy button and twine

5 comments:

  1. REALLY cute! Love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim........This is just too cute!!! I have to ask if you do TE Key Ingredients kits. Why? Because I see the same patterned paper that I use!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable Kim! Love that button in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, I love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. What a cute card (even if the character has no nose). :-P Well done. The one button totally works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!