Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PTI With Sympathy

Sadly, I had a reason to ink up my PTI With Sympathy stamp set.  There are so many beautiful sentiments in this set with comforting words.   I used a circle nesties to cut out a sentiment and then sponged some SU pale plum pastel around the edges while the sentiment was still in the die.  It doesn't show up well in the photograph, but it looks so pretty in person that I didn't want to darken it up for the sake of photographing it.  
Stamp set:  PTI With Sympathy  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black, SU pale plum and mellow moss  CS:  PTI lavender moon and white  Tools:  Nesties circle  Accessories:  PTI lavender moon grosgrain ribbon and rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The pastels are so soft and comforting. Sorry for the occasion, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Kim........sorry it's for such a sad occasion. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these soft colors! So pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!